Fares & Passes
Here at Everett Transit, we offer several single trip fare options and monthly passes to help customers get the most out of transit. While cash fare payment is accepted on all Everett Transit buses, we want our customers to get the most out of their fare payment and we encourage our customers to sign up for and use an ORCA card.
ORCA Card is a regional transit pass that allows customers to use a single method for fare payment and includes transfer windows. The ORCA card can be used from Snohomish County to Pierce County, and across the water to Kitsap County.
A few important things to know:
- Monthly Pass pricing is for ORCA card customers
- Monthly Passes are are based on 18 round-trips per month
The more you use it, the more you save!
- Youth, 18 and under, now ride free on Everett Transit
Youth 13 - 18 are encouraged to sign up for and use a Free Youth Transit Pass
Boarding & Fare Payment
Everett Transit offers cash and ORCA card fare payment options. In order to improve boarding speeds, we ask that all riders have their preferred payment method ready as they board. If you are using cash or change, please review our cash policy below.
Everett Transit Change Policy
- Drivers do no carry change
- Drivers can not make change
- Everett Station Customer Service Center employees are happy to make change for bills $20 or less
For more information on our payment and change policies, click the link below.
Payment & Change Policies
Everett Transit Staff Reminders
- Using your ORCA Card allows for a 2 hour transfer window between Everett Transit buses at no additional cost! *Transfers to regional systems will require a small payment
- Low-Income Fare Cards can only be applied for and picked up at your local DSHS office.
- If you're 65+ you qualify for the Regional Reduced Fare Permit!
What option works best for you?
Everett Transit fares include Adult and Reduced Fare pricing and offer single trip and monthly pass options.
Para Transit Service
Everett Transit provides an extensive Para Transit system, offering qualified riders in the greater Everett area door to door service
ORCA LIFT is a transit fare payment card that allows customers to pay the low-income fare on all agencies that offer it as a fare category. For Everett Transit, the low-income fare is $1.50.
Regional Reduced Fare Permit
The Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) allows disabled persons and senior citizens age 65 or older to ride for a reduced fare on various public transit systems throughout the Puget Sound region.
The ORCA card is a smart card that carries a transit pass or fare. It is the most convenient way to pay your fare on Everett Transit buses.
In 2022 ORCA is getting an upgrade! Learn about new features coming to ORCA by visiting MyOrca.com
|Effective||July 1, 2022|
|Fixed Route||Fare||Monthly Pass|
|Senior & Disabled||$0.50||$18|
|Adult (19 and Older)||$2||$72|
|Set of 6 Tickets||$12||-|
All youth, 18 and under, ride fare free with Everett Transit