Tips for First-Time Riders
Here are some simple tips for first-time riders.
- For help planning your bus trip, contact Everett Transit’s Customer Service Center at 425-257-7777. Have the following materials/information close at hand:
- date and time you want to travel
- pen and paper
- starting address or cross streets
- ending address or cross streets
- Once customer service personnel have helped you identify your route and times of travel, locate the bus stop (that serves your bus route) nearest you. Try to arrive at your stop at least five minutes early.
- When you see your bus coming, signal to let the driver know you wish the bus to stop.
- Have the exact fare or ORCA card ready. Drivers DO NOT carry or make change.
- For your safety, please be seated promptly.
- Pull the signal cord about one block before your stop. If you are unfamiliar with the area of your destination, ask the driver to assist you.
- Animals, other than service animals trained to assist the disabled, must be on a leash or in an animal container. Dogs must be on a leash and have a muzzle that covers their mouth and is secured behind the head.
- Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by a paying customer capable of caring for the child.