Civil Rights Programs
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
All businesses should have equal access to Everett Transit's contracts without discrimination and regardless of race, color, sex or national origin. This program emphasizes our commitment to providing maximum opportunity to all small businesses. Please see the program documents below for more information.
- DBE Program (PDF)
- DBE Goals 2015-2017 (PDF)
- DBE Public Notice (PDF)
- DBE Aviso Público (PDF)
- PROPOSED DBE Goals 2018-2020 (PDF)
- Advance Schedule of Projects 2017-2020 (PDF)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program
The City of Everett and Everett Transit are committed to achieving a diverse workforce that is reflective of the community we serve by offering employment solely on the basis of ability, qualifications, merit and physical capability to all persons. Learn more in our program document below.
- EEO Program (PDF)
Everett Transit provides equal access to our all our services. Reasonable modifications can be requested. Please see our Reasonable Modification Policy for more information.
A request can be made during the Everett Para Transit application process, or by contacting one of the parties below.
- For paratransit, please call our Paratransit Operations Supervisor at 425-257-8948.
- For fixed-route, please call Fixed-Route Operations Supervisor at 425-257-7794.
- For Everett Station, please call our Administrative Coordinator at 425-257-7782.
- If you are unable to reach these direct contacts, please contact Customer Service at 425-257-7777.
Title VI Program
The City of Everett and Everett Transit operate programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any person who believes that his/her Title VI protection may have been violated may file a complaint with Everett Transit, the City of Everett, or the Federal Transit Administration. Learn more in the program documents below.
- TItle VI Public Notice/Título VI Aviso Público (PDF)
- Title VI Program, Oct. 1, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2017 (PDF)
- Title VI Complaint Form (PDF)
- Título VI Formulario de Comentarios (PDF)
Everett Transit utilizes a language line for those needing interpretation services. View our Language Line Services Brochure (PDF) or call 425-257-7777.